sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011


In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE.


Hi, there! My name’s Genesis Galindez but you can call me Gene!. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, I’m 18 years old , I go to low Public Acocounting school, I'm in the R221 class.My techaer is Doris Molero .
I like eat pizza and going to party with my friends  and  I like dancing .I'm model,I love modeling and  I love my family.
I am a good person, funny, outgoing, sensitive, I like having many friends.

I favorite singer's are Black ayed peas, Lady Gaga and The Jonas Brothers.Mt favorite song's are The Time, Alejandro and When you look me in the eyes , I love this song <3 .

My dream
is to graduate in public accounting,I like to travel the world and meet different people from different cultures,learn many languages and have a beautiful family.

I hate smoking.

                                                  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario